Prices and Booking
To keep it simple, the pricing is €170 per night for the high season and €120 per night for the low season.
High season is June to September, the week ending on the 2nd Sunday of November (Athens Marathon race), December 23rd to January 7th and from a week before Easter to a week after Easter (both for Catholic and Greek Orthodox Easter).
- Minimum stay is 2 nights.
- The maximum number of occupants is 4 adults. A 5th person can be a child who will sleep on the couch (up to 1.65m tall).
- Arrive after 15:00 and depart by 11:00 (to allow for cleaning). Exceptions will be made if possible.
- A linen and cleaning charge of €60 is payable in cash upon arrival.
- If you arrive between 20:00-08:00, there will be an extra cash charge of €20-€50 payable upon arrival.
- We can provide a baby cot for a flat fee of €30.
At the moment I can’t take direct bookings. So, while I hate this process, I’m afraid that to book through the site you would have to send an inquiry with your dates and number of people. Just a simple email, no form to fill in. I will respond as soon as possible. Send me an email by clicking the button below.
Before you do so, review the floor plan. Notice that the bedroom includes a double bed and a single bed. The other single bed is in the desk area, that is a common area. Just making sure that you understand the layout and will not be disappointed.